Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Seawatch Means To Me (Re-Post)

Hi again, This is a repost of an older blog. (Thanks Stan Clinard for reading and responding to my earlier post!)

In trying to think of ways to get others to interact on this blog, I'd like for each of you who actually read this to respond to this question: My favorite thing about Seawatch is...: or I like Seawatch because...: For me, my favorite thing about Seawatch is the people. Without a doubt, our neighbors are what makes this such a great neighborhood. Whether it is our full-time neighbors, summertime neighbors or weekend neighbors, there is nothing like them. Even if Seawatch wasn't located on a gorgeous stretch of beach, with neighbors like we have, even the desert would be wonderful. Okay, how about it guys; What do you like best about Seawatch??? Joyce

No comments: